Monday, November 3, 2008

Alone time and my little family!!




I am so excited to go see little Cooper, he is already growing up so fast. He is a little trooper. Jon, his dad, is a huge patriots and Red Sox fan and so he dressed Coop in little sports outfits. He is so adorable; he is already about a month old. I get to go out there the 19th I can't wait. I have not seen my sisters sense Christmas. I can't wait!

I spent Halloween alone. I was so excited. I helped me sister-in-law be adorable in her angel costume and then went home to watch Star Dust. Thought it was pretty cool with its art twist but cheesy at the same time. I was just happy to pig out and have no responsibilities. I am around people constantly, am I selfish to just want to be alone. I turned off my phone, turned on the T.V., got a blanket, some ice cream, and vegged. Halloween was beautiful this year, just the way I wanted it.

My brother’s kids are so adorable to. Sierra and Caitlyn dressed up like little fairies and Holden was an Indian. They were so adorable. They live in California and so I don’t get to see them much either. If they where hear I would have totally gone trick or treating with them. I just miss my nieces and nephews. I love kids; Halloween wouldn’t be the same without children.



No comments: